Solar Smart Australia (SSA) is one of the driving forces behind providing the best solar energy solutions. We want to grow as a national voice for a larger and more unified cause.
Our team includes a group of professionals who have been working for over a decade and has tirelessly been promoting, developing and implementing the use of solar energy in Australia.
Solar Smart Australia is a one-stop solution for people that includes product consultation, financing, installation and maintenance services. We use state-of-the-art technology to design the most efficient, customized and functional solar panel solutions for you.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Solar Smart Australia has 10 years of experience in the Solar power industry.
WORK WITH THE WHOLE PICTURE:
We work with 100% transparency.
USE TECHNOLOGY FOR CONSERVING:
SSA uses the state-of-the-art renewable energy products that are approved by the Clean Energy Council (CEC).
A FEW WORDS FROM
Want to know about us?
- We are an Australia-based company.
- Our company’s experts are accredited by the All Clean Energy Council (CEC).
- Installations done by our technicians are quick to be done within 3 – 4 weeks.
- We offer our services with competitive prices, as well as state-of-the art technological products.
- Contract price that includes installation and inspection of the system.
- All of our products are approved by the CEC and are as per Australian Standards.
- We offer customized financial options for customers as per their requirements.
We Are Engineers in the Field of Energy Saving.
We strive to avail the most powerful, effective and unlimited source of energy provided to us by nature to produce electricity. Not only is solar energy free and unlimited, but it is also renewable and environment-friendly. It’s also cost-effective and energy-efficient.
The team of installers and technicians who are accredited by the Clean Energy Council (CEC) have collaborated with Solar Smart Australia, to enable high quality, safe installation of each customer’s solar panel. With over a decade of experience, our installers excel in their workmanship.
The Australian Feed-in-Tariff laws are aimed to stay focused on supporting solar PV producers in both the residential, and small scale commercial contexts. These incentives are being used as a way to encourage everyone to switch to renewable energy as their base supply of electricity. The value of each F.I.T differs on what regional state it’s being selected for.